Legendary hilarious reviews award goes to “HIFIMAN HE1000 Setero Wired Headphones” worth INR ₹2,19,990 only
Caution : Hilariously funny reviews ahead
did you hear sound? yes that was this 😉 :
Beyond the bounds:
I can notice apple sales graph down , now kidneys are selling for HIFIMAN
Last but not least:
PS: Reading this question subjected to personal risk, and i am not responsible for any injuries while laughing.
CoNTENT SOURCE ⬇👇
 HIFIMAN HE1000 Setero Wired Headphones Price in India – Buy HIFIMAN HE1000 Setero Wired Headphones Online – HIFIMAN : Flipkart.com
🆒 👝 🚿 🎶 🎵
This Quotes made me smile today with its hilarious description of meaning to words.
- Sex – Like math: you add the bed, subract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don’t multiply.
- Headphones – A socially acceptable “I’m ignoring you” device.
- Study – The act of texting, eating and watching TV with an open textbook nearby.
- Bae – A Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet it means baby, sweetie etc.
- Irony – Dropping your iPhone in Apple juice.
- Bisexual – The ability to reach down someone’s pants and be satisfied with whatever you find.
- Argument – A discussion that occurs when the women is right, and continues until the man realise it.
- Last but not least, Secret – Something you tell everybody to tell nobody.
It made you smile too, didn’t it? Now it’s your turn to return the favour through positive comments👏
Q : How does it feel to meet Rahul Gandhi?
A : If one gets an opportunity to meet to a person from the Royal Gandhi Family, one would expect a lot of information about the glorious past and vision of Modern India or what the India would be after say, 50 years.
Rahul Gandhi is blessed to have birth in the family which has great political background – [going in reverse order] – Rahiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru – Motilal Nehru etc. The family has always been associated with great and famous personalities from time to time.
However, even after keeping aside all the political prejudice and persona bias if I notice the way he behaves or speaks in general, I get disappointed. This 47 year old kid really does not have political maturity and really does not deserve to claim a member of Gandhi dynasty.
His recent comment that M K Gandhi, Nehru and Ambedkar were NRI. What value does it really add to the pathetic position of his political party today OR to him as a person? Nothing, in my opinion. Rather a doubt naturally comes to my mind as to whether he knows the very basic concept of NRI in legal context? Yes, Dr. Ambedkar had stayed outside India for higher studies. When the same Ambedkar gained some social weight in India, the INC under leadership of the great M K Gandhi had opposed him a lot and the socialist J M Nehru did not support Ambekar then. Will Rahul Gandhi throw light on such historical facts. His mother had openly said lies in the lower house of the parliament that INC always respected and supported Dr. Ambedkar.
After all, it depends upon interest of the person and sources of his knowledge –
Better have a beer or a cup of tea … instead of inviting further frustration!
Source: Question from Quora.com